A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Rockney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rockney graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rockney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ventura County Medical Center
- Santa Paula Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rockney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 13 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Rockney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn R. Rockney practice?
Dr. Lynn Rockney practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Rockney, Dr. Linda Rockney, Dr. Lindy Rockney, Dr. Linette Rockney, Dr. Linnie Rockney, Dr. Lissa Rockney, Dr. Lyn Rockney, Dr. Lynda Rockney