Dr. Lynn Roh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 30th, 2015
One of the finest MD's I've ever had. Saved my life when others misses nasal cancer. Great follow up. I can't say enough good things about her and wonderful staff.

February 23rd, 2014
Turn an ear and listen what I have to say about Dr. Roh
I adore Lynn Roh. I have seen her for <15 years. She is VERY pleasant and has a way of speaking in a kind, soft voice. She has done a lot of surgeries inside my L ear, and each time went smoothly. I only had to stay in the hospital one night after the operation that require my ear being detached. When it was reattached, the scar was not visable. Dr. Roh told me that she would put the scar somewhere where no one sees it. She did that. I have seen many, many women with short hair cuts that show a definite scar that 'their' doctor did. Give me Lynn Roh over any other ENT in this city.

December 21st, 2009
Very caring and knowledgeable Physician
Dr. Lynn Roh is Very caring and knowledgeable Physician. She explains everything to you and makes sure you are informed about the procedures and she planned to treat it or operate on. She is very easy to talk to. You may have to wait littler longer in the waiting room for your appointment but its worthed. Dr Roh is excellent sergeant and very caring about the patient unlike other doctors who see you just another check in the bank.