A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Roppolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Roppolo, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roppolo graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Roppolo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Palacol Roppolo MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn P. Roppolo practice?
- Dr. Lynn Roppolo has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Roppolo practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.