Dr. Lynn Rudman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Rudman?

April 23rd, 2015

Dr Rudman is the BEST! I highly recommend her. She was there anytime I needed her.

March 16th, 2015

I have seen Dr Rudma 3 times in the last 10 years. She is so cold and uncaring I will not let her anywhere near me again. The first time I saw her was at her office. I went to her after having a cyst rupture and was told (after doing no tests) that I have PCOS and would never have children. This sent me into a depression I am so thankful I had the strength to pull myself out of. The second time I saw her was Dec of this year while I was about 6 months pregnant (yes, I'm completely able to have children) suffering from kidney stones and food poisoning. After waiting for hrs and hrs to be seen she was so rushed that she never bothered making eye contact but made time to point out my stretch marks. She said she thought I would be fine, prescribed nothing, and was on her way. She thankfully "let" me stay a night in the hospital so I could see a good Dr that prescribed antibiotics and pain medication the next day. The last time I saw her was last week. I went to the hospital for pain and blood in my urine, I'm now 8 months and a few weeks pregnant. She never once bothered coming into my room to see me but said she couldn't do anything for me, did no tests, and told the nurse to tell me to go to my regular Dr for my issue. I begged them with tears running down my face saying that this pain is unbearable and that I need help. I was scared and in terrible pain. After being contacted again the nurse came back in with a pain pill and said "you only get one but here you go, this is what you wanted right?" I told her "I don't want pain medication, I want to know why I'm in pain!" they said "I'm really sorry, she said you need to go to your regular Dr, we can't help you" I left crying, anxious, and feeling unwelcome to come back to Cottage hospital. When I do go into labor I will be calling Cottage hospital before going in to make sure she is not the on call Dr. If she is I will go to Ventura to have my baby. I am a medical pacient and feel like that is a big reason she treated me so poorly. She is on the list of medical Drs but when I called into her office at the beginning of my pregnancy I was told that she doesn't deal with medical. I asked why she was on the list and was told "the laws changed and she doesn't see medical pacients!" and hung up on. Shame in any Dr that treats people like this. I hope I never See her again

November 5th, 2010

Dr. Rudman is fantastic!

My baby and I received wonderful care before (we were having difficulty conceiving), during, and after pregnancy and delivery. Dr. Rudman is very thorough and spends a lot of time with me during exams. My results are returned quickly and accurately. There is a wait sometimes but that is common with OB/GYNs - one can't schedule the delivery time of a baby without a c-section. Although the wait was frustrating during pregnancy, I completely understand after having a baby how important it is to have the doctor at the hospital when you need her (we had an early delivery)!

August 30th, 2010

Dr. Rudman has NO integrity

After being with her for 2 prior pregnancies, Dr. Rudman billed us $1,000 after we lost a baby at 16 weeks. She was not at the hospital. She was not there. Yet she billed us for "surgery." She refused to return our phone calls and letters and when we refused to make payment she sent us to collections. She was amazing in the delivery room, but there are a lot of great doctors in the Santa Barbara area. But talk to one who has integrity. Dr. Rudman has none.

October 18th, 2009

I Love Dr. Rudman

I had a doctor prior to Dr. Rudman who was not helpful in the least and her staff was horrendous. When I switched to Dr. Rudman she restored my faith in the medical profession. She is not only kind and answers all questions but she takes extra care to make sure you understand procedures and what is going on at all times. It is easy to make appointments and her staff works with you to find an optimal time.

December 15th, 2016