A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Satterly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Satterly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Satterly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Satterly graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Satterly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Beth Satterly MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn B. Satterly practice?
- Dr. Lynn Satterly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Satterly practices Family Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Syracuse, NY and Manlius, NY.
See Syracuse Family Physicians.