A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Satterly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Satterly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Satterly
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Satterly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Satterly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Satterly graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Satterly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Beth Satterly MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn B. Satterly practice?
- Dr. Lynn Satterly has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Satterly practices Family Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Primary Care Doctors.