A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Schuchter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Schuchter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Schuchter, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuchter graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Schuchter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Mara Schuchter MD is a female Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Schuchter practice?
- Dr. Lynn Schuchter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Schuchter practices Medical Oncology near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Berwyn Oncologists.