A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Miller is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn M Miller DO is a female Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Lynn Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Miller practices Neurological Surgery near Stillwater, MN.
See Stillwater Neurological Surgeons.