Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The Best  |  show details
by Bruce W. Imfeld on Mar 26th, 2014

Dr. Shenk was very caring and thorough and referred me to an excellent surgeon for my hip replacement. The only problem I had was getting an appointment (never returned my calls) and I believe that was the fault of the scheduling nurse who was gone when I finally got an appointment.

|  NO GO  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2011

I can't believe this woman got a Patient's Choice Award. I saw her for a more in depth evaluation of my spine as my progress with a physical therapist(a very talented one according to Shenk) was not going well. Little did I know that the p.t. was labeling me as emotionally unstable instead of doing a good exam and Dr. Shenk went with it hook, line and sinker. I never had a chance for an objective review and alignment problems with my lumbar and hips went undiagnosed for a significant period of time and my joint damage(comparing imaging) is substantially worse because no one would do a thorough mechanical exam of my spine and hips. I eventually found another p.t. who got to the bottom of things but what I went through before I could find good care is astonishing. Cost my husband and I a lot of money and quality of life. This is very sad.

|  Great Visit / Outcome  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2009

I have been working with Dr Shenk for some time now on injuries received in a work related accident. She has been wonderful and helped me return to a normal life - free of pain and stronger than ever. She was the one to take the time, listen, and chart a course of rehab that has been very effective. Thank you Dr Shenk.

|  disappointed  |  show details
by anonymous on Mar 24th, 2009

I was really looking forward to working with Dr. Shenk as her credentials are tremendous and I've severe back problems. I found her to be very insensitive and very little time was spent on productivity for my condition. She was not interested in what I had to contribute and jumpted to conclusions quickly.

|  show details
Feb 20th, 2009

Dr. Shenk is truly one of a kind - smart, caring, and most best of call, effective.