Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn Simpson
Dr. Lynn Simpson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Simpson is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center and South Shore Hospital-So. Weymth. Dr. Simpson has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lynn Simpson has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Lynn Simpson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Kathleen Morrell
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
New York, NY 0 mi7
Dr. Natalie Ohly
Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Lisa Grossman
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi8