Dr. Lynn Simpson MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

October 21st, 2016
This doctor truly is amazing. Saved my baby's life. Listens to your concerns and doesn't hesitate to answer any questions no matter how crazy they may sound. Loves what she does and does it well!

October 20th, 2016
Dr. Simpson is wonderful! She did my CVS and helped me through a difficult twin pregnancy.

December 17th, 2015
Best doctor I have ever seen
Dr. Simpson saved my twin sons from TTTS when every other doctor in NYC and Philly gave them zero chance of survival. I will forever be indebted to Dr. Simpson's talent, guidance, and compassion. We are now the parents of healthy twin boys. I wish all doctors were as amazing as she is.

December 10th, 2015
Wonderful doctor! Intelligent and very caring! Recommend her to anyone having a complicated pregnancy!

November 10th, 2015
Horrible doctor
I am rating the staff as one because though the checkin is easy the lady sitting at the counter for appointments has attitude as though she is doing a favor to patients giving them appointments. It shows on her face that she is disinterested in the job. I give the doctor's punctuality a 1 ( I wish I could give it a zero!) because the doctor makes you wait at least half hour( or at least she did it to me) at appointments. She is not at all helpful because apart from simple text book pregnancies she can't do much as an ObGyn, absolutely useless according to my experience. When she knew I was high risk she did not do anything to prevent my loss at 8 weeks when something could have been done. She has the most horrible bedside manner for any doctor I have seen so far. She is always in a hurry trying to get in the next patient, it shows on her face that she doesn't like to be asked questions and if you ask one she will minimalize your concerns. I will never go back to her again and if you are reading this review trust me, do yourself a favor and run as far away as possible from her!!

March 19th, 2012
She's the best!
I had a complicated pregnancy and she reassured me. She did my CVS and then followed me until delivery. All turned out well after high risk pregnancy. Highly recommend her!