A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Smitherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Smitherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Smitherman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smitherman graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smitherman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smitherman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 32 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn C. Smitherman practice?
Dr. Lynn Smitherman practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.