A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Smitherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Smitherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Smitherman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smitherman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Smitherman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Cameron Smith Smitherman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lynn C. Smitherman practice?
- Dr. Lynn Smitherman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Smitherman practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.