A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Sommerville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Sommerville is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Sommerville, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommerville graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sommerville has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Holley Sommerville MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn H. Sommerville practice?
- Dr. Lynn Sommerville has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Sommerville practices Internal Medicine near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists.