A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Speaks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Speaks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Speaks has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Marie Speaks DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Speaks practice?
- Dr. Lynn Speaks has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lynn Speaks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .