A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Spitler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spitler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spitler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Spitler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Behcet Syndrome
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Spitler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- Ucsf Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn E Spitler MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn E. Spitler practice?
- Dr. Lynn Spitler has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Spitler practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Allergists.