The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn Spitler
Dr. Lynn Spitler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. She has 50 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Spitler is affiliated with Saint Francis Memorial Hospital, St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco and Ucsf Med Ctr. Dr. Spitler has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lynn Spitler has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lynn Spitler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Leslie Kernisan
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.05 mi14
Dr. Donna Defreitas
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.05 mi19
Dr. David Warren
San Francisco, CA 0.05 mi23