A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Stadish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Stadish, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stadish graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Stadish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn M O'Rourke Stadish MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Stadish practice?
- Dr. Lynn Stadish has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Stadish practices Anesthesiology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marina Del Rey, CA and Venice, CA.
See Beverly Hills Anesthesiologists.