Learn more about Dr. Lynn Street:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Street is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Street
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Street Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cholesterol Management
- Hiatal Hernia
- Ingrown Nails
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Street graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Street has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn A Street MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn A. Street practice?
- Dr. Lynn Street has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Street practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Geriatric Doctors.