Dr. Lynn Stromberg MD Patient Reviews

jkp
awesome

May 20th, 2016
Be Cautious
Extremely poor bedside manners. He will not take into consideration results from other medical providers. He is test happy and is fast to include his ...

May 20th, 2016
Extremely poor bedside manner, he will not listen to the patient or take into consideration any medical records from other provider. He is test happy and is quick to include his partner.

September 25th, 2015
Good Doctor
Very skilled doctor, saw him with ankle fracture on vacation. Recommend him without question, my local doctor told me he couldn't have done a better job.

May 27th, 2015
Be warned.
I would never let this guy touch my back EVER gain.

January 23rd, 2015
Dr. Stromberg and his staff are wonderful to work with. I went in with carpal tunnel and after the diagnosis was complete I was diagnosed with issues in my neck and carpal tunnel. I have had surgery on my neck with Dr. Stromberg and I thank him everyday for getting rid of my pain in my neck.

January 20th, 2015
Steer Clear
I had a spine injury as the result of a work accident in a warehouse. I had surgery and was given a disability rating but was still able to work. My pain continued and after a period of time I grew concerned that I had re-injured myself some how. My original physician wanted to give it some time and see how things went. I thought it couldn't hurt to get a second opinion. It's my spine and I think, even if it's a workman's comp issue, I should have the right to seek that option. After I talked to the state they asked me if I had a physician in mind. I'd hear good things about another doctor from some friends who had similar problems so I asked for him. The state in its infinite wisdom decided that I should go to Dr. Stromberg instead. Ok I thought. No problem. I'm sure he's sound. Bad move. Very bad move. I can say with all sincerity that he already had decided the verdict of what was wrong with me before I ever set foot in the room. All in my head. Regardless of the injury, the surgery, the treatment and therapy. All in my head. His attitude was very condescending, flippant and just downright mean. I do have to say that I find it interesting that the state referred me to him on a second opinion. If you look at other reviews on Dr. Stromberg you can see that several of them are relating to similar situations. It almost feels like the state is trying to steer people that direction with an expected outcome. My advice? Take control of your health care needs and whether you are on a workman's comp claim or on private insurance steer clear. If you do end up going there bring treats for the staff. They are awesome and surely have the patience of Job to work all day for this doctor.

June 4th, 2014
former patient
Little good can be said about this Doctor

April 18th, 2014
No idea where this "Dr." learned to practice his craft at but you are going to want to keep looking for a different spinal surgeon. His attitude is pretty much like an arrogant and ignorant wood chipper. I certainly wouldn't go under the knife with this guy.

April 18th, 2014
Unimpressed
Great staff. Dr. Stromberg was impatient, rude and insulting. Overall demeanor was very unprofessional. For as well as he is paid I would think he might treat his patients the way he would want to be treated.

November 23rd, 2013
Uncaring
He's just an Idiot

October 4th, 2013
A Fake!!
Told me it was all in my head and that I needed to see a shrink. We just found out that it's my SI JOINT causing all my problems..you Mr. Stromberg are a FAKE AND SHOULD HAVE YOUR LICENCE TAKEN AWAY!!! I wish I could give NO stars on this review. You don't care about your patients