A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Struthers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Struthers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Struthers graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Struthers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn M Struthers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Struthers practice?
- Dr. Lynn Struthers has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Struthers practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.