A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Struthers is Excellent. Dr. Struthers has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Struthers graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Struthers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Josephs Hospital
- St Joseph`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Struthers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Struthers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Struthers practice?
Dr. Lynn Struthers practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Nogales, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Struthers, Dr. Linette Struthers, Dr. Melanie Struthers, Dr. Melisa Struthers, Dr. Malinda Struthers, Dr. Lyn Struthers, Dr. Lynda Struthers, Dr. Missy Struthers