inactive

Lynn C Sweet DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 9th, 2011
Dr. Sweet is the best!
Doctor Sweets been my man for over 10 years and he has always been empathetic, effective, and easy going. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my checkups or when I'm sick/injured. Which reminds me, I need a checkup!

January 31st, 2011
The office manager is unprofessional she walks around in cheap unprofessional clothing and flirts with all the patients that come in. She is nasty and rude. She should not work in any office.

November 19th, 2010
I miss you -you've been my doctor for 10 years and you've always been there when i needed you and have always taken care of my illnesses.When are you coming back?

October 19th, 2010
Dr. Sweet was the best Doctor I have been to I hope he comes back soon.

October 1st, 2010
where are my records
I have been going to this doctor scince 1995 .We had no problems untill 2004 when i become very ill would go to the office once a week and give blood while i got sicker and sicker i had to push to see a specialist that was about 3 monthsIn 2004later of the same year I called to check on my records they said they had lost them I called every day for the next 9 months and asked them to look I guess they got tired of me calling and someone actually looked for them .i got a call that they had found them the tab with my name was pulled offi am still finding it hard to beleive all of this and now here we are 2010 and all our records are locked in his officeHe has sold the place now what happends to all the Records this is not acceptable if you know how we can get them please post

August 21st, 2010
Dr. Sweet is the best `
I think Dr. Sweet is an excellent, caring and professional doctor whom is beinging wrongfully accused by people who have a motive and want money. I have taken my children to him, my family, and none of us has one single complaint as to how he treated our family- you cant judge a professional by people who are frauds/ I know that this doctor is not responsible for any wrong doing and fully support him, as he has always been the upmost, caring, concerned professional that should not have his license suspended due to crooks.

July 15th, 2010
DR SWEET IS BACK EFFECTIVE 7-15-10
We have missed you and are happy your back.

July 3rd, 2010
Crazy info I learned about my ex-dr.
It is amazing to find that one less criminal is out there in the practice of medicine. I left Dr. Lynn Sweets services not too many months ago before learning of his License being suspended this am. I find it amazing because of the fact that my Phamacist noticed I was going to a different doctor. Thinking that was odd, I replied "yes for about 3 months." That was when he let me know that the practice was shut down! (the darn guy at the pharmacy remembers more about me than my doctor!) Now, while Dr. Sweet is a nice guy, likeable, generous, and seemingly concerned. He is a horrible doctor. I have been a faithful patient for a long time, but the straw that broke it all wasn't the long waits, the lack of follow through to the faxes and calls from the Pharmacy. It was giving me a gaggle of sample meds that only through my investigation on the net found this med to be perscribed soley on a pediactric level that even the manufacturer declared: "this drug has not been evaluated or tested on adults". After 3 un-answered calls, finally a PA called me and said it was OK. I gave up on thinking I could converse with Dr. Sweet on the phone to find out for what reason he wanted to try this new drug on me! Now, for all you fans, I AM a fan of his person. But as a Doctor, it is a GOOD thing that these actions are not allowed to continue. It is good that he has a year suspended, and even better that his office is not allowed to serve Opiads and Narcotics for 5 more years. My heart goes out to those who have been needlessly hurt by the lack of professionalism and training that is required to manage such important aspects of our lives. Happy 4th of July.

June 23rd, 2010
terrible
run fast if you are considering going there, they are so rude, not sure if he is really a doctor...

June 16th, 2010
GREAT DOCTOR
Have been going to Dr. Sweet for years. Yes he is busy and runs late, but he is caring, understanding and listens.

April 21st, 2010
Anonymous
Horrible overall experience at this place, rude staff.

March 19th, 2010
rude rude rude staff!
i love Dr Sweet. just wish i felt the same about his staff. I have been a patient there for over 2 years and after todays visit i will never go back. His front office staff has always been difficult to deal with, but when you find a doctor you like sometimes putting up with his staff is worth it. today i arrived for my 11 o'clock appointment only to be told it was at 10 o'clock and that if i wanted to be seen i would have to wait for 4 other patients in front of me. i asked to speak with the office manager. after a 10 minute wait i was allowed into her office to speak with her. she was extremely rude and told me that if i wanted to be seen i would have to come back at 2pm. At this point i began to get upset and decided i wanted to speak with the dr. she told me he didnt want to speak with me. i will never go back to this office again. if the doctor truly cared about his patients, he would not have staff like that.