A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Swygert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Swygert graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Swygert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn B Swygert MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn B. Swygert practice?
- Dr. Lynn Swygert has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Swygert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.