Overall Review

3.8

August 18th, 2016
Always has my back

August 11th, 2016
excellent physician. skilled, capable. have been seeing her since she went into private practice. hope she never retires!

August 3rd, 2016
Very discouraged with the office staff. I have been hung up on. The office is supposed to be open until 4:30 pm and when I went to call back, at 3:55 pm, they had already gone for the day. Wait time on hold is way too long, 25 minutes. When you call and they are busy, they just say please hold, they do not even give you time to tell you this is an emergency.

May 22nd, 2016
Dr. Talley has been my doctor for 30 years. Three children later and hysterectomy... The last few times I have gone she is moody and very quick. I feel like I'm no longer a money maker for her. Her staff is not friendly at all and seems annoyed. Sadly, I would recommend this practice.

April 4th, 2016
Worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. Does not care about her patients at all. She needs to retire.

November 7th, 2015
Long term patient- Doctor relationship
I have used Dr Talley for 33 years, she is the kind of doctor that you stick with. She delivered my daughter and 2 of my granddaughters. I cherish this long term relationship.

November 3rd, 2015
she is the worst ever and I would never recommend her to anyone . Her diagnosis was wrong add to it the suffering of her wrong diagnosis that she made me go through !!! she is beyond terrible and so rude too !!

October 13th, 2015
Dr. Talley gives me a thorough examination and follows my mammography closely. She pays close attention to my general health. I have been a patient for many years.

March 3rd, 2015
Dr. Talley is experienced and knows her stuff! She delivered my sister and my daughter 30 years apart!

August 10th, 2013
Wouldn't Recommend
Dr. Talley was extremely rude and uncaring from the beginning. I was referred to her by my personal/family doctor. I thought she would be good. Boy was I in for a surprise. She seemed so careless, kept things short with me, didn't really speak to me. I would wait about 2 hours in the waiting room alone just for her to see me for a quick 5 minutes. Then she started sending me elsewhere but expected me to see her also. I couldn't afford taking so much time off work for nothing. I was seeing the other doctors more than I would see her. I was sick of it. If she's going to be in this line of business any longer, she needs to fix her attitude. No woman expecting a baby wants a Doctor with a negative attitude towards you. In this business you have to care, you have to be friendly. I stopped going to her when I was 5 months pregnant. I hope she reads all of these reviews and changes her negative attitude. I wish I would've seen these reviews before going to her. I wasted my time on seeing her. Maybe she should retire. I don't know why she's so rude and miserable, but she needs to get her life and emotions together. Leave the negativity at home before you go into the work place. She had a bad attitude EVERY SINGLE TIME I went into the office. I could go on and on...I'll leave it at this, Do NOT see Dr. Talley, you will regret it.

May 1st, 2012
Please dont go here
I got Dr Talleys name from my Gyn. I had bad experience in regards to her scheduling weekly ultrasound- i do not think it was needed. I was working fulltime and wanted to get a 7:30am app someplace else, but she insisted- the Dr herself- shouting and me and staff- that she (me) has to get ultrasounds at her office- a woman used to come every Wednesday to her office for ultrasound, this proved that she wanted the money because if i went elsewhere she wont get money, then she wanted me to shedule weekly checkup, in somecases i used to wait for hours in exam room, one day i stepped out after 1.5 hours to check if everyone forgot about me and the Dr shouted at me saying- the ultrasound tech gave you a checkup yesterday (wednesday) what do you want to know today and I was thinking, I am in robe, waiting and she is shouting they are ones that scheduled this Thursday app, that following Sunday I went into labour (early). I didnt need to be yelled at, and she just wants the money- thats the case in many business but ppl atill stry to be professional and not risk human lives, but they couldnt do either.

December 11th, 2009
Very experienced and dedicated
You will not find a better doctors than Dr. Talley. She is sometimes brutally honest and speaks her mind but it's all in the best interest of her patients. She is knowledgeable, experienced and truly cares about her patients. She recently treated me and literally spent hours in the hospital with me to make sure I received proper medical care. She is one in a million!!!!!