A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Taraboletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Taraboletti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Taraboletti, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taraboletti graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Taraboletti has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Marie Taraboletti MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Taraboletti practice?
- Dr. Lynn Taraboletti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Taraboletti practices Pediatrics near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsville, NY and East Amherst, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians.