A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Taraboletti, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Taraboletti graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Taraboletti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital at Suburban
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taraboletti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Taraboletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Taraboletti practice?
Dr. Lynn Taraboletti practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians and Buffalo Adolescent Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Taraboletti, Dr. Linda Taraboletti, Dr. Lindy Taraboletti, Dr. Linette Taraboletti, Dr. Linnie Taraboletti, Dr. Lissa Taraboletti, Dr. Lyn Taraboletti, Dr. Lynda Taraboletti