A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Thai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Thai is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Thai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thai graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Thai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Ngoc-Huynh Thai MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn N. Thai practice?
- Dr. Lynn Thai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Thai practices Internal Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Bellflower Internists.