A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Utecht is Excellent. Dr. Utecht has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Utecht, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Utecht graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.More Education & Awards
Dr. Utecht has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
- Sentara VA Beach General
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Utecht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 34 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Utecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Utecht practice?
Dr. Lynn Utecht practices Dermatology near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: VA Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Utecht, Dr. Linda Utecht, Dr. Lindy Utecht, Dr. Linette Utecht, Dr. Linnie Utecht, Dr. Lissa Utecht, Dr. Lyn Utecht, Dr. Lynda Utecht