A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Vaughan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Vaughan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
Dr. Vaughan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Ann Vaughan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn A. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Lynn Vaughan has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Lynn Vaughan practices Dermatology near , .