A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Vaughn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Vaughn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Vaughn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Elwin Vaughn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn E. Vaughn practice?
- Dr. Lynn Vaughn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Vaughn practices Ophthalmology near La Palma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See La Palma Ophthalmologists.