A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Vaughn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughn
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Vaughn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Vaughn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Elwin Vaughn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn E. Vaughn practice?
- Dr. Lynn Vaughn has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Vaughn practices Ophthalmology near La Palma, CA.
See La Palma Ophthalmologists.