A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Vincent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vincent
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Vincent Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vincent graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Vincent has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Springhill Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Maxey Vincent MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Vincent practice?
- Dr. Lynn Vincent has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Vincent practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Ruston, LA.
See Ruston Primary Care Doctors and Ruston General Practitioners.