A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Vincent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vincent graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Vincent has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Springhill Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Maxey Vincent MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Vincent practice?
- Dr. Lynn Vincent has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Vincent practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Ruston, LA.
See Ruston Primary Care Doctors and Ruston General Practitioners.