Dr. Lynn Voss MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 14th, 2017
Awesome doctor!
Dr Voss replaced both my knees and always took the time to answer any and all questions I had. I recovered quickly, even having had them both done at the same time. He is a rare doctor these days who takes time with his patients, listens and cares.

April 25th, 2017
GIFTED SURGEON!! WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER
Aside from Dr. Voss being an exceptionally gifted and knowledgeable surgeon, his willingness to spend time with his patients and answer every single question, is a rare thing these days! Yes, sometimes he's running late, according to the clock, but I consider him right on time because I know he's giving everyone the time and attention they deserve. He's done my shoulder, my mother's hip, and my son's knee--couldn't be happier!!

September 2nd, 2016
Fantastic doc and surgeon I highly recommend him. Friendly staff and his PA Jim Thomas is equally wonderful! Won't go to anyone else.

August 22nd, 2016
Had a hip replacement. Dr Voss was outstanding in every way. Great manner. I was surfing again in six weeks! Got the Smith and Nephew Verilast hip and am really happy. Except for running, I can do everything else I used to.

June 22nd, 2016
Dr. boss has performed three surgeries on me and two and my husband. I guess we don't have a lot of orthopedic luck. Every surgery has had excellent results. He has great bedside manner, he's conservative, thorough, and brilliant. I cannot recommend him strongly enough.

February 13th, 2016
I've only had 2 brief visits to his office in Lafayette .

January 20th, 2016
Love this guy! Knows his business, gets it done.

December 16th, 2015
TOTALLY EXCEPTIONAL CARE FROM A VERY NICE MAN
Dr. Voss did two knee arthroscopies on my knees, repairing the torn menial meniscus: on 8/12/2015 and on 12/02/2015. Both times his medical competence was exceptional and I especially appreciated the quality time he spent with me. He never appears rushed! And I am sure all his patients experience his competent, unrushed manner.

May 5th, 2015
Exceptional surgeon
i think the guy Who wrote their review today like me meant 5 stars, given their review--which I happen to agree with! If I hadn't seen Dr. Voss, I know I'd still be miserable. He diagnosed my problem with my hip, and the surgery went great. I don't usually write reviews, but decided to after I saw some from years ago. As far as concerned, this was one of the most positive experiences I've had with a doctor or surgeon. As I've said in my reviews, the scar I got looked like plastic surgery quality. Voss gave me great follow-up care. A+!

May 5th, 2015
Terrific Doc--skilled surgeon
don't usually write reviews, but sooo surprised Voss doesn't have 5 stars! Best surgeon I've been to. He pinpointed my shoulder problem when I went to him for a second opinion when my family doctor suggested him. Staff courteous, friendly, he's super knowledgeable, and he fixed my shoulder. The follow-up care was exceptional. I never felt rushed and he explained exactly the procedure he was going to do.

June 4th, 2013
This practice needs to put the "care" back into the term "care giver."
I had five office visits and surgery. Average wait time for appointments was one hour (once it was an hour and a half). My overall experience was that once my surgery was done, that was it. They didn't care how the procedure went, if I had any problems, or if additional care might be needed. There was no follow-up after my out-patient surgery; no phone call, nothing. Phone calls to the office were not returned on several occasions, including one call to the office reference a health concern during recovery from surgery. Appointments appear to be booked for inadequate time periods. The waiting room is often crowded. Voss may be a very good surgeon with a nice personality, but the patient care was indifferent and too much like an assembly line for my taste.

July 16th, 2012
D
think he is just fantastic. Have had twoknee replacements with him and theywere both wonderful