Dr. Lynn Voss MD Patient Reviews

September 2nd, 2016
Fantastic doc and surgeon I highly recommend him. Friendly staff and his PA Jim Thomas is equally wonderful! Won't go to anyone else.

August 22nd, 2016
Had a hip replacement. Dr Voss was outstanding in every way. Great manner. I was surfing again in six weeks! Got the Smith and Nephew Verilast hip and am really happy. Except for running, I can do everything else I used to.

June 22nd, 2016
Dr. boss has performed three surgeries on me and two and my husband. I guess we don't have a lot of orthopedic luck. Every surgery has had excellent results. He has great bedside manner, he's conservative, thorough, and brilliant. I cannot recommend him strongly enough.

February 13th, 2016
I've only had 2 brief visits to his office in Lafayette .

January 20th, 2016
Love this guy! Knows his business, gets it done.

December 16th, 2015
TOTALLY EXCEPTIONAL CARE FROM A VERY NICE MAN
Dr. Voss did two knee arthroscopies on my knees, repairing the torn menial meniscus: on 8/12/2015 and on 12/02/2015. Both times his medical competence was exceptional and I especially appreciated the quality time he spent with me. He never appears rushed! And I am sure all his patients experience his competent, unrushed manner.

May 5th, 2015
Exceptional surgeon
i think the guy Who wrote their review today like me meant 5 stars, given their review--which I happen to agree with! If I hadn't seen Dr. Voss, I know I'd still be miserable. He diagnosed my problem with my hip, and the surgery went great. I don't usually write reviews, but decided to after I saw some from years ago. As far as concerned, this was one of the most positive experiences I've had with a doctor or surgeon. As I've said in my reviews, the scar I got looked like plastic surgery quality. Voss gave me great follow-up care. A+!

May 5th, 2015
Terrific Doc--skilled surgeon
don't usually write reviews, but sooo surprised Voss doesn't have 5 stars! Best surgeon I've been to. He pinpointed my shoulder problem when I went to him for a second opinion when my family doctor suggested him. Staff courteous, friendly, he's super knowledgeable, and he fixed my shoulder. The follow-up care was exceptional. I never felt rushed and he explained exactly the procedure he was going to do.

June 4th, 2013
This practice needs to put the "care" back into the term "care giver."
I had five office visits and surgery. Average wait time for appointments was one hour (once it was an hour and a half). My overall experience was that once my surgery was done, that was it. They didn't care how the procedure went, if I had any problems, or if additional care might be needed. There was no follow-up after my out-patient surgery; no phone call, nothing. Phone calls to the office were not returned on several occasions, including one call to the office reference a health concern during recovery from surgery. Appointments appear to be booked for inadequate time periods. The waiting room is often crowded. Voss may be a very good surgeon with a nice personality, but the patient care was indifferent and too much like an assembly line for my taste.

July 16th, 2012
D
think he is just fantastic. Have had twoknee replacements with him and theywere both wonderful

June 17th, 2011
Not good
I would not recommend the Lafayette Boulder Orthopedics office. The staff is rude; especially the gal at the front desk. They are always late and make no apology for making you wait or wasting your time. In the end the entire appointment is a waste of time because the doctor does nothing to try and help you. Worthless.

January 19th, 2011
great experience
Dr Voss just did my second knee surgery--and I wouldn't trust anyone else. All the nuses in the pre-op said they loved Dr Voss, and one had him do her surgery. He basically fixed a mess up by a different doctor, and gave me my mobility back! He was so nice, and spent as much time with me as I needed when I came to his office. I think when he's running late it's because he gives everyone the time they need to have questions answered--that's a rare thing!