A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Wachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Wachs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachs graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Wachs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Waltham: Mass General West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn L Wachs MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lynn L. Wachs practice?
- Dr. Lynn Wachs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Wachs practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.