A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Wachs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachs graduated from University of Miami .More Education & Awards
Dr. Wachs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wachs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Wachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn L. Wachs practice?
Dr. Lynn Wachs practices Pediatrics near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Waltham Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Wachs, Dr. Linda Wachs, Dr. Lindy Wachs, Dr. Linette Wachs, Dr. Linnie Wachs, Dr. Lissa Wachs, Dr. Lyn Wachs, Dr. Lynda Wachs