A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Wang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainview Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Wang MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn Wang practice?
- Dr. Lynn Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Wang practices Anesthesiology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Anesthesiologists.