A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Wegner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Wegner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wegner graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Wegner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- NC Specialty Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wegner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 11 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Wegner practice?
Dr. Lynn Wegner practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Raleigh Pediatricians.