A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Wegner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Wegner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wegner graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Wegner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- NC Specialty Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Mowbray Wegner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Wegner practice?
- Dr. Lynn Wegner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Wegner practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Raleigh Pediatricians.