A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Weigel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Weigel, Internal Medicine, Pulmonologist, Preventive Medicine, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Weigel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Weigel graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weigel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hospital
- Emerson Hosp, Concord, Ma
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weigel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans