Dr. Lynn Weston MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 8th, 2014
Stay Away from this butcher
Cold and heartless. Dr Weston butchered my butt and caused me agony for months after. She has a bitter demeanor and NO bedside manner. Thought it was amusing that I was in such agony after her surgery and that I must have a really low pain threshold.

December 8th, 2013
Great Bedside manner and very knowledgeable
I was lucky enough to get to meet and talk to Dr Weston about 5 months ago about two hernias that I have. She took the time to explain my options to me and I left her office with much more knowledge about my situation than I walked in with.

June 28th, 2013
surgery Fistula repair of Colon
Dr Weston gave me the confidence to proceed with a very difficult surgery. Her Staff is very professional and knowledgeable. The surgery took 4-5 hours and I had minimal discomfort in recovery.

March 27th, 2013
Dr. Weston is the best of the best
After my recent procedure with Dr. Weston, I am pleased to say that she is an incredible surgeon - best of the best. From now on, she is the only Dr. I will go to as she is an expert in terms of medical competence and knowledge; in addition she was extremely personable. Her PA, Desiree Evans, was terrific in terms of her medical expertise, as well as warm and friendly demeanor.

January 4th, 2012
Angel of Mercy, Dr. Lynn Weston
I had an emergency situation--Dr. Weston took my case and was so attentive and consoling that I immediately knew my life was in the hands of an excellent physician. I spent 10 days in Green Hospital and could not have asked for better care. I consider any patient in her care as very fortunate and blessed. I know I was. Her follow-up care was amazing. My recuperation was so easy it's difficult for me to realize I had major abdominal surgery at the age of 82. She and the staff at Green Hospital are devoted to their patients. I will be forever grateful.