A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Wiens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Wiens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiens
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Wiens, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiens graduated from Medical School, , University of Kansas Medical Center. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiens has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Allan Wiens MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lynn A. Wiens practice?
- Dr. Lynn Wiens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Wiens practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Owasso, OK and Stillwater, OK.
See Tulsa Allergists and Tulsa Pediatricians.