inactive

Lynn A Wiens MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 8th, 2016
Love him!
Absolutely love him! Our 2 year old was having lots of reoccurring upper respiratory infections. Dr. Wiens did allergy testing, figured out a good regimine, and was very thorough. He answered all my questions and also answered my questions through the medical system portal. He has several grandkids and was wonderful with my son. My son climbed up in his lap! I would highly recommend him.

January 5th, 2016
Very Pleasant Experience
My initial visit was a very pleasant experience. Next to proceed with testing and medications. The entire staff was professional and courteous and I would recommend them to my family and friends.

August 14th, 2015
Highly Recommended
Tulsa Allergy Clinic is an extremely well-managed office. The office staff is friendly and the physicians are knowledgeable and know how to assess/treat your allergy needs to get desired results. I highly recommend this office to any patient who is seeking treatment for allergy needs.

July 27th, 2015
Excellent Care, Highly Recommended
Each visit to Dr. Wiens clinic has been a genuinely enjoyable experience. From the front desk to the provider, and each staff member in between, I have been treated with respect and have received excellent care. I would highly recommend anyone to Dr. Wiens and would feel privledged to have my own child be seen by him if Allergist care was ever necessary. The recent midlevel addition, Mary Ferraro, brings additional positive energy to the office and is a wonderful provider herself.

July 14th, 2015
Attentive and Caring
Dr. Wiens always gives more than enough time and attention to me and his patients. He pays attention to detail and is very responsive to questions and concerns. You can tell he really cares about his patients and his colleagues. I have referred many friends and family to his practice and will continue to do so.

June 15th, 2015
Highly Recommended
My daughter was seen by Dr. Wiens for recurring cough. His staff were courteous and prompt-from checkin through the completion of the appointment. His nurse was knowledgable about administering the pulmonary function test and was great about followup instructions. Dr. Wiens, upon review of the PFT's, was quickly able to diagnose my daughter's condition and sent us on for further treatment as needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Wiens to my friends.

June 11th, 2015
Extremely Knowledgeable and Cutting Edge
I would highly recommend Dr. Wiens. He has an excellent bedside manner, made me feel so comfortable, and spent a lot of time with me discussing my treatment. He is extremely knowledgeable and cutting edge. I know he stays current with the latest treatment options, and is always going to seminars and conferences to learn more about new treatment options for his patients.

January 14th, 2015
Dr Weins is an excellent doctor!!

October 24th, 2009
I was very blesses to have Dr.Wiens for my Dr. over the last 19 years. I was one of he's first patients. He is a person who I can ask anything and he will find the answer or guide me to where I must go for the help I need. He Keeps up on all the latest to be releasted medications and treatments to help his patients. I have gotten along so much better with my asthma after I started the xolair shots.The infections have been less with the vivaglobin. The allergies are better with allergy shots unless the allergens are real bad. I was very disapointed when he decided to leave but am happy he going to Tulsa to be able to help more people with the work he is going to do. Good luck Dr. Wiens. As for the office staff and nursing staff. He had a better nursing staff before the last bunch of nurses came. The shot room nurses were very good to me and cared.

April 13th, 2009
Go with someone else
This doctor initially seems competent. Unfortunately, his follow through is lacking, and his staff is very disorganized. Patient records don't match what transpires during the office visit. Staff can't find your name in their computer and don't return calls. Allergy serum is shipped without administering instructions, leaving the regular doctor's nurse with having to hassle with calling in to get clarification -- only they can't find the patient in their system. They don't document mishaps like this, and then the doctor dismisses these complaints during the follow-up medical appointments with the patient. Also, he's very insensitive to the cost of the prescriptions he recommends to patients. Who can afford $400-$600 a month for allergy meds???? Get real! Get organized, with accurate staff records.

August 11th, 2008
What Can I Say...
If it weren't for Dr. Wiens I do not know what I would have done for my son. He literally saved his life when he was little, and has made his life so much better over the years. When no one else could make him better, Dr.Wiens always had the answers and never hesitated to listen and test Lucas to find the answers. He always made himself available and made sure we had his numbers in case we needed them if Lucas got sick. He is a Christian man and is always calm and talks about his family and caring for others.