Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn Witherspoon
Dr. Lynn Witherspoon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with another office in New Orleans, LA. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Nuclear Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Witherspoon is affiliated with Ochsner Clinic Foundation, St Anne General Hospital and Summit Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lynn Witherspoon has the following 2 specialties
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lynn Witherspoon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Robert Emmons
Hematology, Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi24
Dr. Eleanor Daveron
New Orleans, LA 0 mi15
Dr. Carl Lavie Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi30