A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Woo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Woo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Woo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Woo MD is a female Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn Woo practice?
- Dr. Lynn Woo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Woo practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Twinsburg, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.