Dr. Lynn Wung MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Fayette, MO

June 20th, 2014
I, too, thought she seemed rushed and short. I have an appt scheduled but probably wont go back.

May 10th, 2014
I feel like she must be under pressure from the university to be more "efficient" when dealing with patients because the past couple of times I went to see her she was rushed and I felt like she wasn't listening and unconcerned. I'm not going back because I want a doctor who is mentally present every time I see them.

September 18th, 2009
Best Doctor I have ever had.
Dr. Wung was the first doctor, in my 52 years on the planet, that listened to what I had to say and was open to all forms of medical care. She was thorough with my initial intake and incorporated everything from my medical history that I shared with her. I really miss being under her care. She took a break from practice to raise her children. Now, THAT is a doctor who is a doctor because she cares about people, not just in it to make money. I am hoping to be under her care again soon.

July 1st, 2008
Dr Lynn Wung Is The Best, I moved to NC and wish she would.
Dr Lynn Wung was my family doctor when I lived in columbia. I moved to NC, I wish she would because she was one of the best doctor's I have ever had. Maybe she will see this and move here and practice. I would recommend her too anyone who needs a very good doctor.