inactive

Lynn E Zahner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

March 19th, 2012
Very P{Ppijij
The staff was rude! They tried to evaluate me over the phone. The placed me on hold without warning. I would not be comfortable seeing this Dr as she has her staff evaluating and giving diagnosis to patients. If you have an emergency, you will not be able to get an appt. until 2-4 weeks out

August 4th, 2010
wonderful "whole body" doctor
Dr. Zahner is extremely knowledgeable and concerned with you as a "whole" patient. She not only makes you feel as though you are her only patient, she reviews your entire medical history and makes certain that nothing critical is being overlooked in your continuing care. I believe that she was pivotal in a life saving diagnosis and referral, unrelated to my routine exam. No less than 5 other doctors missed a diagnosis that she made certain was found. May God Bless, Dr Z.

June 2nd, 2010
First gyno-not too bad
This was my first time at a gyno even though I'm 28. What I liked about her was that she listened to me. I've been to Dr's before where while I'm talking they're busy trying to find the right code about what I'm saying - eyes glued to their little laptop and not even looking at me to pretend they're listening. didn't get that feeling with her. I went in "knowing what I wanted", but she advised me that it might not be the best option for me at the moment and she suggested something different. I also liked that even when I showed concern about my weight - even though I'm NOT overwieght, she encouraged me to be "paranoid" about it. I know that sounds weird, but I appreciated that she didn't say, "oh, you're not overweight, you don't have to worry."I also appreciated that after prescribing a medication and treatment, I called back the office the next day as I wasn't clear on how exactly to take the meds - she, the Dr - came on the phone and explained it to me. That really meant alot to me because I felt as if she could have just told one of the nurses to tell me, but she was concerned about my privacy enough to discuss it with me herself.Final verdict is that I will be going to her for as long as I live in the area.

March 4th, 2010
Have problems with billing system. I felt double charge for my office visit because when talking to the doctor about all of my issues, they were used to add different diagnosis and charge like for another visit, bottom line I end up paying like I was seen twice within the same visit. Learn my lesson, next time doctors ask I will say everything is fine to avoid this experience. I was very disappointed. While I understand doctors need to make a living it is not fair for the patients.

December 22nd, 2009
Favorite Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Zahner for 5 years now and she is the best doctor I've ever had. Even though she's a GYN she has helped me with primary care concerns as well. She is extremely thorough and always takes the extra step to make sure everything is taken care of. She is wonderful!