A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Zemsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Zemsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Zemsky, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zemsky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Zemsky has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zemsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Zemsky practice?
Dr. Lynn Zemsky practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Canton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Austell, GA.
See Canton Internists, Canton Hematologists, and Canton Oncologists.