A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Zemsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Zemsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Zemsky, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zemsky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zemsky has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn M Zemsky MD is a female Oncologist , has 15 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Zemsky practice?
- Dr. Lynn Zemsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Zemsky practices Medical Oncology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, GA and Canton, GA.
See Marietta Oncologists.