A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynnae Hyatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynnae Hyatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyatt graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hyatt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynnae Hyatt MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lynnae Hyatt practice?
- Dr. Lynnae Hyatt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lynnae Hyatt practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.