A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynnae Sauvage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynnae Sauvage is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynnae Sauvage, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauvage graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sauvage has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Kapiolani Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynnae Karen Sauvage MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynnae K. Sauvage practice?
- Dr. Lynnae Sauvage has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynnae Sauvage practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.