Dr. Lynnae Sauvage MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2016
I really like Dr. Sauvage. I started seeing her after I moved states at 26 weeks pregnant and I have had type 1 diabetes since childhood. She is not a fluffy person, she is very direct and blunt, but I find that refreshing. I spoke with her weekly with updates on my glucose numbers and if they weren't good, she would let me know and immediately give me a new plan of action. She is very knowledgeable and I appreciated how sharp she was. While her personality may be direct for some, I very much respected how serious she takes her patients and their conditions. I gave birth to a perfectly healthy baby girl and have Dr. Sauvage to thank in part for that. Would definitely recommend her.

February 26th, 2011
Dr. Sauvage needs people social skills
I was referred to dr. Sauvage for having a high risk pregnancy. Her Callous personality was evident from the moment she entered the office. She then preceeded to insult my husbands lack of understanding why I was deemed a high risk patient. She made rude comments to him about being a male & how men will never understand womens pregnancy issues. When we left her office we both decided to change physicians and never to refer any of our friends to Dr. Sauvage. I just was informed by a colleage that she is now the chief of Obstetrics at the university of Hawaii collecting over $400,000. A year in salaries! How can our state pay this much? When we can barely keep the university budget in tack.

September 25th, 2015