A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Brody is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Brody, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from New York University.
Dr. Brody has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Marmorek Brody MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lynne M. Brody practice?
- Dr. Lynne Brody has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynne Brody practices Psychiatry near Briarcliff Manor, NY.
See Briarcliff Manor Psychiatrists.