Dr. Lynne Columbus DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 9th, 2016
Former Pt
T the most horrific non caring money seeking pill Mill doctor that in my opinion walks the face of this Earth it is a fact that she was arrested for trying to obtain narcotics fraudulently does not treat the patient and my opinion they're all in it for the money everyone

May 15th, 2015
best left not said
never follows up

April 3rd, 2015
I have just read about dr. Columbus's misfortune this past December. Needless to say I'm still in shock. This is not the doctor that I have known since my first treatment from her some 10 years ago. She has been the one that has helped me when no one or nothing else could. I found her to always be a very kind and compassionate doctor as well as a very professional and extremely knowledgeable one. I am still researching what happened, but I did find also an article written by her concerning her battle with LCH. I can't help but think this had a direct cause and effect. This is not a woman who would do anything so out of character if not for some very extenuating circumstances. for that reason, the jury is still out. So far as a pain doctor, I know of no better still. I hope that she is healed both physically and emotionally, because the world needs physicians such as she.

February 10th, 2015
Compassion
I have been a patient at Gulf Coast Pain Management for about 10 years. The one thing that has been constant is the level of compassion in this office. Staff may change, the office moved to a new location, other doctors have come and gone, but the compassion is always there. Dr. Columbus is an educated, caring, qualified, pain management specialist. She has won numerous awards and accolades, sat on many councils and boards whose aim it was to ensure quality care for all patients while trying to keep drugs out of the hands of abusers, all while providing excellent care at her practice. For those of you criticizing Dr. Columbus, I can only say that you should have all the facts before passing judgement. No one is perfect. Not even you. And remember the other side of the coin....the hundreds, possibly thousands, of people who have been helped by her and her staff. People in real, horrible, debilitating pain. People for whom Dr. Columbus was the final hope they had for living a reasonably comfortable life without constant chronic pain. I am thankful for the care I have received at Gulf Coast Pain Management and plan to continue seeking help and guidance from a caring and competent doctor and her staff. I'm sure now I'll be bombarded with comments from people who don't agree with me. Please...don't bother. You won't change my mind and I don't have time to argue with trolls.

February 2nd, 2015
crackhead services
waste of time she slept my whole visit she was on something serious

December 12th, 2014
Funny how she is on the other side now!
I hope she looses her lucense as any doctor who did what she did I amever so thathankful she got busted! Shame shame on you Dr. COLOMBUS,

February 19th, 2014
I've been going to Dr. C for a while now. She does not listen to you, she states things like "usually" or "you should not be feeling this type of pain this far out of your surgery", etc, etc.... Every-time I see her, her back is to me, talking to me while reading and typing her current and prior notes. I tell her my problems and pain issues, advise her what my other Dr.'s say and have done; she acts like she already has her mind made up. She puts me in her "general" category. Instead of increasing meds due to additional issues since my last visit - she decreases them and says "I should not be in this type of pain." "BOOM" thats it, visit is over and I leave crying, upset, feeling like an addict - soooo, I'm looking elsewhere for my care. I can't pay her anymore for such a crappy attitude she has and the fact that she does not take me serious.

March 27th, 2013
Diagnosis - Dr. Columbus is a Financial Pain in the Butt!
I use to recommend Dr. Columbus to my family & friends but I don't recommend her anymore. I received a bill.. out of the blue.. for a procedure that Dr. Columbus says she performed THREE years ago. I'm self pay so I pay when I have a procedure done the day I'm in the office. So I called the billing department, nothing changes. She's right...Your wrong...and continues to send the bill. Then they sent me to collections. Dr. Columbus, I will not pay for something that you did not do! I think YOU need to see the therapist since you apparently could careless about financially hurting others.

January 18th, 2013
Doesn't answer all your questions. Doesn't exhibit much compassion.

June 4th, 2012
Excellent and Professional Care
My first visit with Dr Columbus was a caring personal drill down to my medical condition. Very thorough and methodical medical treatment process. Obviously cares about her patients. Thank You Dr. Columbus for helping me through my ordeal.

February 26th, 2012
A true professional and caring doctor
I have been going to Dr.Lynn Columbus going on three years. She always has the time to listen and answer all of your questions. She has YOUR best health interests in mind as she proceeds with a medical plan to relieve your pain. The fact that she uses drugs (painkillers) as a last resort, also impressed me. God bless, Dr Columbus

August 15th, 2011
charlie stockett
Physician was friendly and listened to me when I described my problem. Some MD's will not take the time to listen to the patient.