Dr. Lynne Coslett-Charlton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 21st, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I came to Dr. Coslett needing a hysterectomy due to large fibroids. She performed robotic surgery and the recovery was so easy. She is professional, knowledgeable, funny, and caring. I recommend her to anyone looking for a gynecologist. Love her.

February 6th, 2015
Love Dr Lynn Coslett

November 27th, 2013
The staff answering the phone at this office has absolutely no phone etiquette. Upon calling to make my first appointment I was greeting by a very abrupt and impatient teller with no interest in my situation. I'm hoping the doctors have better bedside manner.

November 14th, 2012
Compasionate and Caring
I have been a patient of Dr. Coslett's for years. I want to recommend her for anyone who is searching for an accomplished surgeon and caring physician. I have not been an easy patient case for her. Ultimately I had to have a hysterectomy too early for most women. She was not quick to surgery, but offered many options that we tried leading up to my decision. The after care is wonderful too. Now that I am in menopause, she is patient with me and answers all of my questions and gives healthy options. Not pushing drugs but is aligned with my natural approaches to health and recovery.

January 5th, 2011
Saved my life
I was only 31 years old and was having mysterious severe upper abdomial pain. Seen a variety of MDs was hospitalized for a week. I thought I was going crazy. They wanted to take parts out and do exploritory surgery. I went to Doctor Coslett and found her caring and understanding to my situation. She gave me a professional examine not missing anything. Not missing the uterine cancer that had been undiagnosed. After my radical hysterectomy I never got the sever stomach pains again. This doctor has always treated me with respect and dignity. I would highly recommend this amazing professional.

November 20th, 2010
Great Gynecologist
Dr. Lynne Coslett-Charlton is the consummate professional. She is the type of doctor that you would hand-pick out of a large pool of doctors. So lucky that she is right in the Wyoming Valley!

July 9th, 2010
Problem diagnosed
I ahd seen several doctors regardin extreme pelvic pains and irregular cycles. Every doctor I saw never gave me any tests and just said it will pass. I was referred to Dr Coslett by a friend and when I told them my problem they scheduled me about 2 weeks out. As soon as I went in I had an ultra sound and she diagnosed me with PCOS. She breifly explained what it was and set me up on medications. My normal GYN didnt even think of an ultrsound. Now I know what's wrong and hopefully will be having a baby soon!

October 23rd, 2009
Last year, 2008, I went for my annual exam. I told Dr. Coslett that I was having problems with a possible rectocele...I had was also evaluated by a GI specialist and was told by him that I did indeed have a rectocele. I believed this to be true because I have been having difficulty with fully emptying my rectum for several years but kind of just shrugged it off. But last year when I saw Dr Coslett and attempted to discuss it with her she scoffed me off like it was a "pimple" or a "hang-nail". Her words to me were "I've seen worse"! I'm sure Dr Coslett has seen worse but that is not my concern...my concern is MY problem not what others may have experienced. I found her to be very uncaring and quick to judge. Now I am looking for a new GYN MD!

March 24th, 2008
ok doctor
was ok could be more informative