A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Diamond, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Diamond has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diamond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans