A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Diamond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diamond
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Diamond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Diamond, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Diamond has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Marie Diamond MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynne M. Diamond practice?
- Dr. Lynne Diamond has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynne Diamond practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians and Pomona Geriatric Doctors.