A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Diamond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diamond
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diamond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Diamond, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Diamond has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Marie Diamond MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynne M. Diamond practice?
- Dr. Lynne Diamond has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynne Diamond practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians and Pomona Geriatric Doctors.