A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Dicostanzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Dicostanzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicostanzo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Dicostanzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne L Dicostanzo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Lynne L. Dicostanzo practice?
- Dr. Lynne Dicostanzo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynne Dicostanzo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Montgomery, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Pine Bush, NY.
See Montgomery Obstetricians & Gynecologists.