A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Didrikson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Didrikson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Didrikson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- Cook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Didrikson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- HealthPartners - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Didrikson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynne M. Didrikson practice?
Dr. Lynne Didrikson practices Family Medicine near Roseau, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cook, MN and Northome, MN.
See Roseau Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Didrikson, Dr. Linette Didrikson, Dr. Melanie Didrikson, Dr. Melisa Didrikson, Dr. Malinda Didrikson, Dr. Lyn Didrikson, Dr. Lynda Didrikson, Dr. Missy Didrikson