A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynne Einbinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Einbinder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Einbinder
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Einbinder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Einbinder, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Einbinder graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Einbinder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Christine Einbinder FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lynne C. Einbinder practice?
- Dr. Lynne Einbinder has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynne Einbinder practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Internists and Toms River Cardiologists.