Learn more about Dr. Lynne Einbinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynne Einbinder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Einbinder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynne Einbinder, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Einbinder graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Einbinder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynne Christine Einbinder FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lynne C. Einbinder practice?
- Dr. Lynne Einbinder has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynne Einbinder practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Internists and Toms River Cardiologists.